• Vendor Managed Programs
• At V-strong, quality assurance begins with our commitment to source quality products from electronics suppliers around the world.
• Trusted & Verified
• Through our vendor managed program, we carefully research and prequalify our vendors to ensure product is procured from safe and reputable sources. In addition, we thoroughly prescreen all prospective vendors based on a rigorous set of product quality, dependability, and service standards.
• Once a supplier is added to the V-strong “approved vendor list,” we continually monitor and grade each supplier based upon a set criteria, including product quality history, performance and service fulfillment – identifying any potential problems or concerns well in advance, before product ever reaches our customers.
Quality Inspection Process
Level 1: Visual Inspection
Visual inspection and authenticity verification is conducted on all incoming materials by V-strong inspectors. Visual inspection review includes:
Level 2: Engineering Review
Materials identified as questionable during the visual inspection process are reevaluated by V-strong staff engineers. Product sampling plans are also employed to ensure product consistency. Engineering review includes:
Review of level 1 findings
Level 3: Testing
Product testing is completed to ensure that any questionable materials meet manufacturers' specifications. Product samples are also periodically tested to ensure product consistency and testing. Testing includes:
Electronic Components Distribution - Testing
• To ensure the broadest, deepest and most dependable network of quality electronic components, V-strong has developed a global network of third-party testing laboratories to provide expert product testing during quality assurance evaluations.
• Testing of products is completed by certified partner laboratories that work to ensure that materials identified as questionable meet manufacturers’ specifications and requirements. This global network provides V-strong access to technical know-how and state-of-the-art technology, adding these core competencies to our distribution service offerings.
• In addition, electronic component product samples are randomly selected and tested periodically to ensure product consistency and vendor quality and confirm internal quality controls.
• Testing conducted includes:
– X-ray examination
– Contamination analysis
– DC & AC functionality
– Calibration and capacitance measurement